Friday 16 October 2009

Jan Moir: Another Bow In The Daily Mail's Armour Of Hate

Yesterday I was in the pub, and after finishing the Guardian I headed over to where the newspapers are kept in a futile search for the Tech section. On the way back one of the regulars helpfully said "There's a Daily Mail over there if you want it Jae" at which I gave him a withering look and informed him that I don't "touch that sort of thing". He returned with "Don't blame ya, it's a piece of trash", which somewhat warmed my feelings towards him.

As if proof was needed of this obvious truth, Jan Moir decided to provide us all with a reason to hate that "news"paper. The evidence is here. I'm not going to go into detail on why it's wrong (check this out for that) instead I'm just writing this post to make sure everybody has the link as to where to make a formal complaint about it. Go here to help fight the conservative Daily Mail regressive agenda and stand up for honest reporting and human freedom.

This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

No comments: