Saturday 8 May 2010

Electoral Reform: Nick Can't Give Up On It

Not that I think he will. Unlike a lot of rather ungrateful members of the party who have pre-judged our leader's mindset even before it's made clear; I still support our leader, the Parliamentary party and the Federal Executive.

However I think it is quite clear, both from talking with non-members behind such projects as the RATM-LD Facebook group and my own feelings, that Nick Clegg cannot give up on electoral reform. He must champion it. That is the the role we must take in this Parliament... whereever we are....

This is the issue of our time... economic crisis' come and go (despite what the Tories and the press might think). Our country and democracy are more important issues, in my opinion.

Fair votes now. Nick Clegg for Prime Minister!

If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments: